DIY Drip Irrigation System Made Using IV Bottle and Tube

DIY drip irrigation system made using IV bottle and tube. It will be fed by water coming out of air conditioner. To test the effects of water on Basil plants, I irrigated one plant using water from air conditioner and for other plant I used tap water. 

I encourage you to do something similar. Let us try to save and reuse as much water as we can. While you may have easy access to water, there are millions who do not get drinking water. 

I plan to build more such kits and install it at home and office to irrigate kitchen garden and other plants. I would love to hear suggestions/comments on more efficient and effective systems.

Basil plant irrigated using tap water
Basil plant irrigated using water from air conditioner

DIY drip irrigation system



Comments

  1. Drip Irrigation Systems - Leading manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of drip irrigation , Drip Irrigation Valve, Joiner, Drip Irrigation Tee, Drip Irrigation Elbows, Drip Irrigation Lateral Cock, drip irrigation system price Ahmedabad, Drip irrigation system India."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am upbeat to locate your recognized method for composing the post. Presently you make it simple for me to comprehend and execute the idea. Much obliged to you for the post master broker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey thanks for sharing a intersting article post in this blog page. it's helpful for me. You can visit here for Drainage and irrigation companies near me , Lawn and irrigation companies near me and drip irrigation system

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drip tapes Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment